I wouldn’t go ahead and call a Medieval Times Valentine’s dinner the most romantic date idea. That being said, this still sounds like a great unique Valentine’s Day date idea. If you are a couple looking for something different and fun on V-Day, then Medieval Times could be the answer to that.
- 2 Admissions to dinner and tournament show
- Double-sided frame with photo
- Commemorative Valentine’s scroll
- Split of champagne (or non-alcoholic cider to guests under 21)
- 2 Commemorative champagne glasses
- 2 Cheering flags
- 1 Sweetheart rose
- 1 Cheering wand
- 2 Admissions to the “Dungeon”
All of that, that would normally cost you about $200. Instead, you are going to use the Medieval Times coupon code to save $100 on this dinner.
Medieval Times Valentine’s Day Promo Code: VDWEB
Enjoy the show and Happy Valentine’s Day!